£360 + VAT (apply discount code BRAC20 at checkout for 20% off this price)
Designed for Radiographers and Radiographic Assistants* this COR approved course** is designed to enable practitioners to gain accreditation for intravenous injection skills and to be able to practice safely within a written scheme of work. It addresses the key theoretical components and practical sessions necessary including completion of a clinical log book under the supervision of an experienced mentor at the Radiographers' place of work. This is undertaken over a six month period with an initial two day course with written examination. Course content includes :
• Anatomy and Physiology of the Circulatory System of the Upper Limb
• Injection Procedure and Aseptic No Touch Technique.
• Use of Pressure Injectors. Risks and Benefits and Injection Volume and Rates.
• Physiological Considerations. Drug Absorption, Distribution and Excretion. Basic Cellular Structure and Movement of Solvents and Solutes.
• General Legal Issues and Standard Operating Procedures for IV Cannulation and Injection in Radiology.
• The Contrast Media Molecule, Properties, Dynamics and Uses
• High Risk Groups, Contraindications, Adverse Reactions and Emergency Procedures
75 Minute Test - Radiographers. (50% pass mark as per COR stipulation)
Dates : 20-21 November 2019. Sheffield
Radiographers : £360 + VAT (apply discount code BRAC20 at checkout for 20% off this price)
Radiographic Assistants : £250 + VAT
Payment options include a secure credit and debit card link.
Please select the offline payment option if your employer requires an invoice to raise payment or you wish to reserve a
space but are awaiting confirmation of fee payer details.
7th November 2019. Hatfield. Click on image to download course flyer.
See our current course listings on www.physiobob.com
Also at the CSP website www.csp.org.uk/events
"I just wanted to thankyou for a fantastic course in Hatfield the other week. Was extremely useful and has already had an impact upon my practice" Jenny Wilson. Capital Physio. Hatfield MSK Imaging Referral and Interpretation Course. March 2018.
"Great course and fun on the @imagingi for MSK imaging referral and interpretation today. Highly recommend it !"
James Whatley - from twitter.
Dartford MSK Imaging Referral and Interpretation Course. Oct 2018