Designed for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians the course will cover the basics and fundamentals of the use of contrast agents in radiology* Interactive presentations will include :
• The Contrast Media Molecules in CT and MRI and their Properties
• Dynamics and Uses of Contrast in CT and MRI
• At Risk Groups, Contraindications and Adverse Reactions
• Standard Operating Procedures for IV Cannulation and Injection in Radiology
• Legal Issues and Radiographer Accountability plus use of the PGD.
*Radiographers will also attend as part of the second day of the IV Cannulation and Injection Course
Date : 22 September 2018
Price : £175 + VAT
Payments can be taken by card or by raising an invoice.
Rewarding day studying MSK Imaging and interpretation with @ImagingI Good to meet you - Course highly recommended !
Andrew Cuff. Physiotherapist (via twitter)
Bolton MSK Imaging Referral and Interpretation Course. March 2016
Many thanks for a very interesting & well delivered course. The content was great & your different backgrounds work very well.
Graeme Watson, Physiotherapist
Drumchapel Health Centre
NHS Greater Glasgow
Edinburgh MSK Imaging Referral and Interpretation Course. May 2015