Designed for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians the course will cover the basics and fundamentals of the use of contrast agents in radiology* Interactive presentations will include :
• The Contrast Media Molecules in CT and MRI and their Properties
• Dynamics and Uses of Contrast in CT and MRI
• At Risk Groups, Contraindications and Adverse Reactions
• Standard Operating Procedures for IV Cannulation and Injection in Radiology
• Legal Issues and Radiographer Accountability plus use of the PGD.
*Radiographers will also attend as part of the second day of the IV Cannulation and Injection Course
Date : 22 September 2018
Price : £175 + VAT
Payments can be taken by card or by raising an invoice.
"I just wanted to thankyou for a fantastic course in Hatfield the other week. Was extremely useful and has already had an impact upon my practice" Jenny Wilson. Capital Physio. Hatfield MSK Imaging Referral and Interpretation Course. Hatfield. March 2018.