Designed for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians the course will cover the basics and fundamentals of the use of contrast agents in radiology* Interactive presentations will include :
• The Contrast Media Molecules in CT and MRI and their Properties
• Dynamics and Uses of Contrast in CT and MRI
• At Risk Groups, Contraindications and Adverse Reactions
• Standard Operating Procedures for IV Cannulation and Injection in Radiology
• Legal Issues and Radiographer Accountability plus use of the PGD.
*Radiographers will also attend as part of the second day of the IV Cannulation and Injection Course
22 September 2018
27 April 2019 (Current Early Bird Discount Applies - Click Book Now for Details)
Price : £175 + VAT
Payments can be taken by card or by raising an invoice.
Please select raise an invoice option if your employer requires an invoice to raise payment or you wish to reserve a space but are awaiting confirmation of fee payer details.
See our current course listings on www.physiobob.com
"I just wanted to thankyou for a fantastic course in Hatfield the other week. Was extremely useful and has already had an impact upon my practice" Jenny Wilson. Capital Physio. Hatfield MSK Imaging Referral and Interpretation Course. Hatfield. March 2018.