Designed for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians the course will cover the basics and fundamentals of the use of contrast agents in radiology* Interactive presentations will include :
• The Contrast Media Molecules in CT and MRI and their Properties
• Dynamics and Uses of Contrast in CT and MRI
• At Risk Groups, Contraindications and Adverse Reactions
• Standard Operating Procedures for IV Cannulation and Injection in Radiology
• Legal Issues and Radiographer Accountability plus use of the PGD.
*Radiographers will also attend as part of the second day of the IV Cannulation and Injection Course
Payment options include a secure credit and debit card link.
Please select the offline payment option if your employer requires an invoice to raise payment or you wish to reserve a
space but are awaiting confirmation of fee payer details.
Radiation Protection (RPS and IRMER) Courses for Dental Practices
Click on the image below for more information
See our current course listings on www.physiobob.com
Also at the CSP website www.csp.org.uk/events
"I just wanted to thankyou for a fantastic course in Hatfield the other week. Was extremely useful and has already had an impact upon my practice" Jenny Wilson. Capital Physio. Hatfield MSK Imaging Referral and Interpretation Course. March 2018.
"Great course and fun on the @imagingi for MSK imaging referral and interpretation today. Highly recommend it !"
James Whatley - from twitter.
Dartford MSK Imaging Referral and Interpretation Course. Oct 2018